New Advanced LIVE Zoom class!
This LIVE Zoom 5 week course is a continuation of All About Birds. It is geared to those artists who have either taken the first course or who are familiar with the basics of bird anatomy. The course will meet every other week in order for the participants to work on and complete the projects. Students may work in whatever medium they prefer. Demonstrations will give an overview into multiple different combinations of mediums.
Dates: January 3, 17, 31 February 14, 2023 and Bonus Review Day February 28 – Zoom link and handouts will be sent 2 days before class begins
Times: 2:30 – 4:30 EST
Some of the topics covered in class:
- Investigating different beaks- The difference between songbirds, humming birds, raptors and more
- Tackling Bird Feet- Positioning is everything!
- Painting black birds like crows, ravens and toucans
- Creating iridescent color variation in birds like hummingbirds & Create an art nouveau style border
- Creating a full composition with habitat and background elements.
Q & A Time during both days of the workshop + critique.
- A supply list will be sent prior to the workshop with recommended options for working during the workshop. Click here for supply list
- A follow up list of supplies and resources will be sent afterwards for further exploration.
- Each Zoom Class is recorded and a link will be sent to participants within 48 hours after the class is over. The link will send you to a private screening on my Youtube Channel.The recordings are available for 90 days after the workshop is over.
Cancelation Policy: Due to the popularity and limited participants, refunds are not available. If for some reason you are unable to attend the Live Workshop you will receive all the information provided before, during and after the workshop + the Live Zoom Recording to view 24/7 for 90 days after the workshop.