Join us for a 2 Day Live Zoom Workshop
Painting Fall Leaves!
Fall is the BEST time to get get wet and wild with bold splashy color!
Saturday & Sunday: October 21 & 22, 2022
3:00 – 6:00 pm EDT
All Levels- Beginners to Advanced are welcomed.
- Medium: This workshop is working Watercolor with a touch of colored pencil here and there. Click here for the suggested supply list.
Cost – $99 ; Photos are provided as handouts before the workshop begins.
Limited to 20 participants.
15 in stock
I encourage you to go out and pick a variety of leaves to work with also.
Class Content: This is a 2 Day, 3 hour workshop via Zoom ( A link for both days will be sent 2 days prior to the workshop)
Day 1- Drawing and Preparing Leaf Painting
- Introduction leaf anatomy
- Quick & Dirty tonal drawing for rendering form
- Selecting color choices
- Understanding granulating pigments
Day 2- Focus on Painting a Final Watercolor Composition
- Discussion of paper choices and transfer methods
- Demonstrations of interpreting wet in wet technique
- How to keep colors clear and bold
- Lifting veins and final details
Q & A Time during both days of the workshop + critique.
- A supply list will be sent prior to the workshop with recommended options for working during the workshop. Click here for supply list
- A follow up list of supplies and resources will be sent afterwards for further exploration.
- The Zoom workshop is recorded and a link will be sent to participants within 48 hours after the workshop is over. The recordings are available for 90 days after the workshop is over.
Cancellation Policy: Due to the popularity and limited participants, refunds are not available. If for some reason you are unable to attend the Live Workshop you will receive all the information provided before, during and after the workshop + the Live Zoom Recording to view 24/7 for 90 days after the workshop.